Congrats Blizzard (Mercy)

So your proposal is to leave her with no E ability? Really?

Come on man. You cannot be serious.
#HaveMercyOnMercy

1 Like

Of course my opinion is disliked but of course it’s always someone else who brings up the insults first.

Who is this mystery hero with the same skill requirement as Mercy? I assume you mean Moira, the hero who does 100 more healing than Mercy last time I saw. I have to disagree on the same level of skill though. Mercy is a point and click adventure. Moira actually has to juggle damage and healing to be able to do well. Her escape is not as good as Mercy’s. Moira in my eyes takes more skill than Mercy holding a single button down.

Why are you so dependent on a correction tool to fix your mistakes? Resurrect is a joke of an ability no matter how it’s used. Your lack of healing or someones lack of proper positioning caused someone to die yet instead of being punished you can just fix that mistake like it never happened.

Yes, however that answer doesn’t satisfy you. If she MUST have an E ability make it something that isn’t a punishment correction tool.

The less Mercy has, the less potential gameplay depth she has. Take away Rez, and there goes one of her best utilities. Her ultimate is just her base kit but better.

Honestly though, the fact that we’re having this discussion is symptom of Blizzard’s garbage tier game design.

I never insulted you I insulted your idea calling it a stupid idea.

Moira also does actual damage, even if you consider the damage she adds with damage boost her Damage per game dosen’t exceed an average of 1k

And if you use healing orbs it is not hard to maintain her damn healing juice I play her all the time and the only time I struggle to keep it up is when a team are being idiots or we’re running into a spam comp with no answer to Junkrat. Moira might be a bit harder (as she was meant to bridge the gap between Mercy and Ana) but it’s not that much more skilled so as to allow Mercy to just have the lower ranks like she used to (like I said 5 man rez, the moment ana could be played Mercy went out the window cus surprise surprise consistent healing that can’t save someone in critical health isn’t enough to hold a hero out of D tier.)

Oh no a healer who has to aim their shots, has risk to their sleep dart, cannot heal past barriers, and has healing that is tied to ammo is stronger than a hero with none of those things.

Am I supposed to be upset that a hero who requires genuine skill is a better pick than Mercy?

Reverting the healing (to 50 hps) was what they should have started with when they were nerfing Valkyrie Mercy. Perhaps some lost functionality, thinking primarily of the rez charge on Valk, can be restored now if her win rate stays low - her ult was held back by having a too-strong group healing that required gutting of its other aspects to the point of making it too simplistic. Then again, maybe it doesn’t hurt that Ana has a place in the sun now.

Well it wouldn’t be if the hero who dosen’t have those limits was able to be B tier and see play in more then one cheese strat
IN a decently balanced game no one would be blow C tier yet Mercy was D tier at high ranks only aboe he F listers Torb, Sym and Bastion

Valk just needs to be reworke,d remove all the garbage that the player can’t really control
Remove those chain beams, remove the buff to survival and half it’s duration, then give compensation buffs.

I highly doubt this. There will always be bottom tier heroes because there will always be a meta. The only difference is Mercy doesn’t need to be a part of all of them.

But the bottom tier won’t be literally uplaybel hene why I said no one would be below C tier.
How did you not catch that?

When they delete aimbot, wallhacks, and one shots

Because even if they are “C tier” if they are bottom barrel they are also “F tier”

C tier would imply being medicore picks but at least can be made to work with the right hands and a strategy that is semi niche but not toally out of left field.
D tier is below that and F is literally unplayable where Mercy has never been as she never will with decent healing.
C tier should be the mimimum goal for all heroes.
So yes give Mercy a buff that increases her skill cieling, we both get what we want.

Either that or you can just go back to CS:GO if the eixstance of lower skill floor heroes offends you so much.

Resurrect lowers your skill ceiling because it rewards you for failing to heal somebody.

I don’t care if she got a burst heal or whatever just don’t tell me a tool to revert an earned death is needed because I do not believe it ever is.

Can you quote where I said I played CS:GO at all or are we just grasping at straws for insults once again?

You know what, go to Titaniums thread they go over in depth how Rez (mass rez) t least requires skill
And if you think becoming a statue within melee range of where someone died isn’t a skill check for the teams tanks then well.
Go read titaniums bit about it they have already debunked your non sense about rez being a skill cieling reduction.

There ya go, he had a piece about rez in there

I don’t care what other people have to say about it or if you could make it balanced it’s an ability I DO NOT WANT. We can argue this for months but no matter how you present this ability to me I will never like it.

Just like how you will never like the idea of it not existing anymore.

And you have literally no argument other then “muh picks” to argue agaisnt the ability existing somehow.

Mention Blizzard, you lost me.
Talk about Mercy, double whammy.

Then why did you take the time to post?

I told you I do not like an ability that reverts an earned death. It’s a cheap skill that I don’t like to see.

Again we can argue for months or we can just agree that we will never agree.