Conection Lost, Rejoined Match and no heal bar, no secondary shot, nothing on screen

Hello,

I feel so frustrated, I was trying my first competitive match for the new season and the game decided to kick me out with a “Connection Lost” MSG when the connection was working perfectly… after restart OW, it get back into the game but showing nothing on the screen, no heal, no weapong drawing, nothing… also walking super weird, like slower, and not allowing me to use the secondary shoot.

After that I was suspended for a few minutes, and I’ve found that so unfair, no idea why happened, I had no problems on Quick Play never… any ideas?

Thank you!

You were still likely having severe connection problems during this time. Game elements will not load or work incorrectly if there are connection issues still present.

Returning after 2 minutes from when you leave will still result in a penalty regardless of match outcome. Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

That being said if you are still having frequent connections issues, please take time to troubleshoot them. Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

As always if nothing in that guide works, please reply saying you completed these steps and additional advice can be provided. Good luck!

(^^)v

Had the same issue. Game timed out, even though I still had internet connection. Then next game I joined a 6v6 eliminations and the HUD doesn’t render… then the game crashes. I get the penalties, but Bizz really needs to address the issues on their end.