:Fish: Concerns Over What The Devs have said then the lack of

Well newborn puppy basically and

im still confused

It’s okay memes usually are.

so i am confusion

i mean i know the video

oh

oh i think i understand now

i think hes saying that because the original video is to pay respects for a dead guy, and i said F to him having to buy new tags for his newborn doggo

2 Likes

Exactly On the money

They did say they may not be on the next patch. Just to be fair.

I think the Beer, Fruity Drink, Martini, and Sake might be the bigger culprit over the Aspergers.

I don’t even drink cola… (I don’t drink Beer or the like)

I knew this thread was made by you, Mr. Doomfish. Only because of the fish in the title lol.

1 Like

Another day of silence I guess for the forums.

I know they revealed the end date for Luner New Years (Which I Thought would be this week) but looks like might be the biggest news we might see this week.

I mean if we were getting a Paris Map… yeah.

Honestly hoping the Hero Hints comes soon.

Sooner it happens, the less annoyed I knowing that Leonora has no hero concept on YouTube but the Queen has like more then 13.

1 Like

I actually hope its the queen, just because I itch for more background lore on the ALF and Junkertown in general

Yeah but I desire more lore on the daily life of an Omnic soooo I hope you’re wrong.

Depending on where they live I assume it’d be pretty similar to the daily life of a human!
Unless it’s an omnic in Kings Row or a member of the omnic resistance in Paris

I still have no idea what the f is going on in this thread.

Beam changes ?
Year of the Pig ?
New map ?
Hero hints ?
Murder ?
Emojis ?
And there’s also a dog ?

so is this a forum post or was it intended to be a PM between you two lmao

so much inside info.

next week they release a dog hero with 5 different names with a beam primary fire and alt fire throws emojis to murder people

Next hero will be an omnic koala, and the next archives event will feature a battle against a giant omnic koala.

Last year the hero was put on live on March 20 if I recall correctly. I imagine we still have a ways to go before we see hero 30 hints.

Well on the dog confusion; 🐶 Luna puts Luna to sleep