Computer Recommendations?

Recently I sold some things and decided I’d like to start saving for a computer. The only issue is I really don’t know anything about them and I’d like to buy one that could run Overwatch with decent graphics. I’m hoping to spend under 900 dollars but am also willing to spend 1000+ if absolutely nescessary. I’m hoping you guys can help me out!

The important thing to remember is choosing a computer that meets the recommended system requirements for each of the games that you want to play. Overwatch for the most part is very friendly with most high-end gaming PC builds. I maintain a guide in the technical support forum with really good tips to building the best possible PC and tuning your settings to get the most out of Overwatch here:

1 Terrabyte SSD

??? For what purpose? I didn’t even know those existed

Games. Lots and lots of games. Also I am a Graphic Designer and its nice to have my Adobe Creative Cloud Suite working on-demand. Most 1 TB SSD are around $200 to $400 dollars.

A good compromise is a 128 GB SSD (for storing OS and game software) combined with a 1 TB HDD (for storing data) for most users.