Completely Ridiculous suspension?

It is the only language they know these days.

They have that covered in the ToS, unfortunately.

1 Like

What about that the time you told me to something my game up my something that I should something off a cliff and something

3 Likes

the day of trash talking are over…people have zero skin. keep it simple. enemy x left/right/low. x ability down…ggwp. anything more is a waste of time. im already heading out the door of competitive comp being worth the time of day. player integrity seems to be at an all time low. mars is starting to look like paradise.

No, they are doing it to remove toxic players.

1 Like

Completely automated uh ?

2 Likes

Is the new patch out already?

1 Like

No today. It just they said they did a manual ban yesterday (12th).

2 Likes

Ah ok, just asking if there still will be ban wave with new patch :slight_smile:

Hmm, idk based on what they wrore, manual action take effect with new patch, not before.

2 Likes

Actually look at general discussion a lot of people said they got banned.

1 Like

Report system is based of how many people on your team report you. A blizz rep told me this. Playing with 5 stacks you are essentially toast. Wanna get people banned? Queue in 5 stack and troll away.

1 Like

Lies ur white knighting an abused system

2 Likes

And number of players who report you is based on your toxicity level and level of how good team mate are you. Friendly players who are trying to play for the team and are not toxic to others never have this issue you are having.

You should learn to behave, next penalization could be 3 months or forever. And you dont need as much reports anymore to achieve it so be carefull.

1 Like

Joke of the year right here! Congrats! I am surprised anyone could challenge the previous champion of the last decade blizzard.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well, if ban for toxicity is joke to you, have fun.

1 Like

yeah because if your team is all braindead, they can agree to report you because they don’t agree you can’t carry any harder to win the game when you have 4 golds as zen

1 Like

Its not common, if this was happened ng often I would be banned ages ago already.

It is just an excuse.

The scary part is they aren’t even giving people warnings!

Maybe it’s a bug, but normally you get a warning for abusive chat. This is essential imo, because it lets you cooloff and reform your behaviour while still using the product.

I just watched a famous streamer get noped for 1 month. He started his stream, interacted with chat for a bit, loaded up the client and was suspended. No warnings. Email said 1 month for abusive chat. Probably another case of “ggez” vs. internet snowflake.

All I know is: never join any chat at all ever to give your account plausible deniability in an appeal.

1 Like

also it’s been proven u can be actioned while not being in chat
and the appeal process has been completely removed awhile ago

so jeff’s great plan was to make a highly competitive and addictive game

with frustration generators built in from the get go

the medal system awarding ties to players on the same team (for toxicity)

zero team accessible scoreboard

barley an info from a kill feed

(Zero Failsafes are in designed in current overwatch)

The least of is
if a player doesn’t play the objective or even play with there team or give no value at all on purpose (wich all of it is)

bans just as bad if not worse should have been automatic and in place instead of the salty false report ban hammers that gives stacks unfair advantages to getting u actioned

way to go overwatch team

u took a great game and ruined in in an exact way to incentivize multiple account buying for your Hacktivision shareholder overloads

3 Likes

naw, the definition of toxic is completely and utterly arbitrary. Being able to speak your mind is what makes us American. Throttling any such response is how our societey’s freedoms begin to die in the name of money. The hardest part of “tolerance” is the fact that you agree to tolerate opinions expressed completely contrary to your own. The report button means that folks don’t have to. This is an utterly ridiculous system, and the culture that it enforces is a danger to the freedoms we value as a society

1 Like