Competitivie CTF, lets all run and do our own thing

Team leaves voice? Check
Team not strategizing? Check
Team letting flag carrier die? Check
Team playing pharah into 4 hitscans? Check.

Cmon guys we gotta work together

2 Likes

Literally everything i’m seeing on my screen right now is correct.

2 Likes

It says competitive… But it is in the arcade. So arcade players are what you get.

1 Like

It’s just in the first week, while everyone is doing their qualifiers. After they guarantee the free extra CP, the ones who don’t enjoy CTF will go back to their favorite game mode.

I’m just running around getting obliterated because they decided to carry over rating from last years season without any decay.
Meanwhile I stopped playing as much as I have so entire placement is me vs people 600 rating higher than I can handle.

1 Like

Honestly playing comp ctf makes me appreciate role queue in regular comp even more because I swear everyone just wants to go dps and just play deathmatch and no one wants to pick tank or support. I swear it’s the most frustrating thing trying to actually rank up in that mode

It makes me hate role queue even more because it reminds me of how fun the game used to be.

1 Like

I’ve got the cure for what ails ya

if we had something like this, it would be easy to load up our friends list with like-minded CTF players

It says competitive but people are playing it like it’s not. Pretty accurate in my experience.