Competitive Titles bug

Anyone else having trouble with the role queue title? ever since season 4 i haven’t been able to put on my grandmaster title, i had it briefly for a week or two at the start of season 4 but one day it just disappeared out of my account after changing it to another title. Now and since then it just been saying its locked even tho my Season 5 Competitive rewards says i earned it.

3 Likes

Didnt even recieve my title…

4 Likes

not my role queue title, but I didn’t have one at all before this update just a few minutes ago, now I have ‘NEOGUN’ equipped and I can’t get rid of it. incredibly frustrating, what the hell is a neogun

2 Likes

Same, the title doesnt appear at all, and it also equiped neogun after this season.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem and I’ve had it since last season. The titles are all locked for me, but when I logged in I was awarded with the Grandmaster role challenger title.

1 Like

im having the same problem

1 Like

Yep, had the “Platinum Sleuth” title throughout all of last season, and also earned the title you get for ending a season in platinum for any role queue, but not only have I not gotten my new title, old one got stripped away after I updated

1 Like

My son and I didn’t get out titles either

1 Like

Me too I was supposed to have master open and role challenger but only got the open challenger one. When I equip the open challenger one it changed to neogun!

1 Like

Same issue. I’m not buying the new battle pass until titles are fixed

1 Like

Same. This is crazy bruh you’d think this would be higher priority since its related to cosmetics lmao

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.