Competitive team wide statistics

I had the most frustrating game in competitive. I was doing pretty good with widow, my team was unable to capitalize on my picks, all the time I had gold medals for damage and eliminations, which means that no one else on my team did any better. When we could not push past the second point on King’s row, they blamed me(still gold elims and dmg and I was consistently had at least one pick per team fight). So I was wondering if there was a way for them to check that I really had gold medals for eliminations and damage, would that be helpful in situations like these?

They would not care anyway. There is nothing you can do, you can tell them to check your replay to see you played good.

I know this myself. Its very frustrating to have two initial picks as widow and just watch rest of your team lose vs 4 people one by one. If you are luck and they are even pushing at all

People at your rank (which you don’t say) probably aren’t reading the kill feed. I usually announce picks as they happen, and then start saying “Push, push, push” when my team has an advantage.

Medals dont mean anything you can get gold with 4 elims it does not mean you did well, my questuon is if you were getting a kill every fight as widow and your team still could not win the fight did you ever consider switching to someone who fights with the team to help them push, or are you one of those its not my fault I have gold medals players.

wouldn’t matter, some games are literally unwinnable and you get potato team mates that somehow lose team fights after you kill 5 enemies… you die and then your remaining 5 team mates somehow lose the 1v5 to the 1 enemy you didn’t kill