Competitive still garbage

still 3-4 dps every game… no matter what rank you are

blizzard = dumb as*es who can’t make a good competitive system… can’t have things like preferred role queues or anything that makes sense

i love getting locked into a game with moron 1 tricks and waste 30-40 minutes of my time

good job blizzard

9 Likes

30-40 minutes you would have wasted anyways :joy:

Then get hired at blizz and make this game better lol

Heres a fix
Separate SR for each role.
Overall SR is average of those 3
Must do 5 placements in each role to be able to play comp.

2 Likes

Seriously, that would help somewhat. But problem comes when the game has to decide what hero you will play from match to match. Not everyone will be Diamond DPS, Tank AND Support. And there is no way to predict what hero someone will pick during the game. Let alone, having to switch during game.

This is why people complain about the matchmaker. The TRUE match win probability is different from the actual match win probability (i.e. because of people’s actions)

Private profile. Probably in silver. It’s pretty rare that I see 3-4 dps.

Pro Hanzos with a 20% win rate. Love them.

I regularly see 3dps 2 supp 1 tank.
I played 18 games yesterday, at least half had 3dps on one side or both.
Lost a few games to 3dps teams as well

1 Like

I get this once every maybe 5 games in plat I think you’re over reacting and maybe need to take a breather

games with 3-4 dps are still winnable.

1 Like

Well if you check the leaderboard you will see that “3-4 DPS always in my team” is not the case.
Chill for a bit, take a break from comp and enjoy the game a bit :wave:

I don’t know if people should be forced into all roles. Yes, I think everyone should be able to fill all roles to some extend. But forcing that before they can properly play comp screams trouble to me. Pistol-only Mercies, DPS Moiras, etc because a dps only player ‘‘has to heal’’ and even then they won’t.

Other than that I do like to idea of seperate SR for all roles.

Idk why people think 3dps is inherently bad. If you’ve got 3 dps mains that can’t play anything else, then that’s a better options than having 2 dps and a flex that plays that hero an entire tier below their DPS skill.