Competitive stats are STILL broken on Xbox

It has been weeks now and I STILL cannot see my competitive stats for this season on Xbox.

It is still showing me PC stats despite the fact I don’t play on PC.

Just goes to show how little Blizzard consider or respect their console players when they do not fix something as basic as statistics in a timely manner.

2 Likes

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

i have the same issue but on ps5, its so frustrating

1 Like

I’m well aware of the issue and your thread as I’ve posted about this before and you included my other post on your list.

I just want the devs to fix it as it’s been an issue for far, far too long.

I would also like to know what is taking them so long to fix something as simple as statistics from being displayed in game?

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know, I’ll remove this post and keep your first one on the list. I agree completely, career profile statistics were almost never an issue in Overwatch 1 but ever since the launch of Overwatch 2, there seems be new major data bugs every update and still no communication. Nothing left to do but to keep monitoring the forums for others with similar issues and hoping the Devs will eventually fix it.