Competitive statistics not displaying right

This issue seems to be unique to the latest patch (02/07).

I’ve come to find that, regardless of what competitive season I’m viewing in my career profile, the same set of statistics are displayed (i.e. same hero playtime, as well as hero-specific stats such as weapon acc.). I should also mention that this chiefly affects hero statistics, whereas rank stats (Season final/high) are unaffected/displaying correctly.

For instance, my stats for all competitive seasons show 242 hours for Doomfist, when in reality I have well over 600. The same exact stats are shown under all other competitive season tabs. However, my Junker Queen playtime displays 105 hours, which I believe is correct (For total competitive playtime).

Not to complain or anything, but I feel like I have to express my disfavor with this issue, in addition to the fact that my stats for seasons 28-31 just completely disappeared upon OW2’s launch. I value the measurements this game tracks as a means of understanding my growth and improvement over time.

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.