Competitive Season 26 Extension

Do I keep my place on the leaderboard if it goes over my rank? Or only rewards?

2 Likes

I’d also like to know this. I have 2 accounts in T500 atm, only one I claimed rewards on.

Will the account that already claimed the rewards keep them even if it drops out of T500?

Will the other account still get the rewards based off the original end of season or will it go purely off the new deadline?

1 Like

i got banned for s26 and was looking forward playing competetively today. how come you need multiple days?
what happened?
do you have any plans on actually talking to us?

1 Like

Fantastic. My main account was banned for the season due to issues beyond my control, and now I’ve got to wait an additional 5 days on top of not getting a spray and icon for the season I reached my highest SR ever. Beautiful.

1 Like

hey man,
atleast they “appreciate your patience!”
(then go radio silent without letting us know what actually happened)

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, good point, I should probably do those on my alt. Might as well… I guess.

please just give us the comp points. that golden gun is the only reason i play comp.

i dont get it. why not just end s26 and delay s27, instead of whatever the heck this is.

If I do my open queue placements now will I still get the CP reward for whatever rank I get placed in? I didn’t have time to do them all last night so I just didn’t bother.

Another thing, If you’ve reset the leaderboards, why are the banned spots still banned? For example Europe DPS is top 480 and not 500.

hmm i dont know, give us 7-14 works days and we’ll code something maybe we’ll see

I know right. Alt F4 is just automatic now, literally nothing I can do.

System would crash trying to load into comp. Never happened in QP or arcade mode, never happened during comp gameplay. I can only determine this was an oversight in Overwatch and not my fault. I could not get my alt account to crash in Comp, so I’m assuming OW is doing something crazy with my account.

Wonder what the bug was. Buffing a DPS? Nerfing a tank? Gone wrong? I thought the experimental card…ohh wait

They’re not obligated to explain the inner workings of their jobs to the community…a technical hiccup happened, they’re working to fix it. Crap happens.

5 Likes

Calm down. Jeeze. People still get to play. Seasons are just a way to segment data sets.

2 Likes

I didn’t complete my placements for S26 yet. What happens if I do them now? I suppose competitive points are “consumable” :frowning:

1 Like

i don’t think that’s what he meant… lol ‘wink’

Mentioned non consumable rewards, could you clarify that further?

like are they the kind of stuff unlock-able from loot boxes or is there going to be exclusive sprays and such to commemorate this bizarre occassion?

1 Like

Simply not playing any competitive mode when you obviously have problems staying in the game multiple times sounds like something that actually is in your control.

4 Likes