"Competitive Season 16" Missing from Career Profile

Under my Career Profile, I cannot view my statistics, rank, or heroes played for Competitive Season 16. It is simply not on the drop down list.

I know I played Season 16 because that is the season in which I finally moved back up into Platinum and received a new Career high. But now it is stating that my Career high is my season high from last season (17). Maybe it does not matter due to the new Role Queue but I like keeping track of my progress.

Where did my Season 16 statistics go? If this is not a bug but an individual problem with my account, please direct me to the appropriate place to report.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I was about to post this thank you! My alt account is missing as well and I made it during season 16. When I check leaderboards I see my sr on s16 but i dont see it when i check my career profile

1 Like

I made two posts about this as well. So far no help. I think the career profiles for the past seasons are just screwed up cus on another account my season 17 is at the top of the list of comp seasons rather than at the bottom. “17, 5, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16”
Don’t know if blizzard is gonna fix this stuff but I guess it’s only affecting a minority of players? Sorry for your luck, hoping more people report this so that Blizzard does something about it.

i have the same issue its aids, ive played every season ;_; now there is a gap

Same here. I think stats disappear after role que were announcement.

Same my season 15 just vanished, funny thing is my season 15 stats show up on the ptr but not live.