Competitive Ranked Rewards Are Not Correct

I had the Grandmaster rank already applied to my support role. However, I did all my placements in DPS/Tank just because I wanted to get through them and get the competitive title. It even showed up as I obtained the Grandmaster Role Challenger title and rewards. But… I didn’t? I’m confused by this and my rank is reset currently for being inactive in that one specific role and that’s fine, but I was told I got the title. Otherwise I would have just done the games that had GM in.

TL;DR - Did games on my roles that weren’t GM. It states I got the title and reward for me being GM in support, I did not. Please help if able, thank you!

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.