Competitive Rank fail

I was playing on open queue comp with some friends, we won 5/8 matches that night, and when we got the range I got Bronze V even if my friend got Gold V, usually I would take the result but on this time I made a perfect job on all the matches we played, also getting more kills using tank role, so I cant understand why I got that rank if I were playing good, I have 1000 hours on overwatch and I dont think that its normal to get that rank even with that

1 Like

Ive been stuck at bronze 4 since season two, everytime ive won the five games and was supposed to rank up, my rank would stay the same. I should be at least bronze 2 or 1

1 Like

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing either the bug that prevents your rank from being adjusted or the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.