Competitive Progress Bug

The Competitive Progress menu that shows your current WINS-LOSSES-DRAWS is bugged. Sometimes I have 1 more loss than I should have. For example, I finished my last win of my last set of games, and when I started the new set of games, I already had 1 loss.

I have a screenshot here (remove the spaces in the URL):
https:// imgur. com/a/OnFIG7Z

Note: No, it’s not possible it’s from a different role queue. I only play support.

This is beyond frustrating considering I am coming off a loss streak and already have an extra loss that I did not get. It is also beyond frustrating because I have been reporting experiencing this issue since May of this year and have had no one respond to this.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I think Competitive Progress is bugged. I had a 5-2 record and stayed same rank. Others in the forums had 10-1 record and stayed the same.

Blizzard please help us resolve these issues. Competitive is boring and pointless with these bugs.

*Screenshots to prove h-t-t-p-s- ://imgur.com/a/zLCrFKa

1 Like

I have the same issue where I already have 1 loss after finishing one set of games and resetting the progress. Really sad…

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: Match History Pages. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.