Competitive profile bug and ranking

1.- My Competitive profile is still glitched with only have been playing 2 hours this season; when I have played much more than that. I have played 2 hours on PC but have played more than I’d say at least 50 hours or around that time this season on console(which is where I mainly play) .

2.- I am concerned this might affect my rank advancement. I have been advancing slowly but surely previous seasons which is fine. This season I have performed very well and even more compared to how I used to play and have ranked down. That being said, I have been playng even bettter and friends have surpassed my rank even when I have been getting better stats.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.