Competitive Points Not Issued

Hello, hit GM in Season 4 in April. Never received points or titles. Stopped playing. Returning and still have yet to receive the points.

This was almost 10 months ago. I see some ‘notification’ now that 15 games must be won to get points which was posted 5 months ago.

I know this problem happened before to others and I never saw a resolution or a notification such as this 15 game win minimum.

Would love an explanation and/or points as I didn’t and never will play comp for the ‘rank’ or the ‘fun’ of it. Rather purely for the points.

Blizzard implemented a 15 games won requirement around Season 3 in order to receive end-of-season competitive rewards. If you did this however, then you might have experienced a bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.