Competitive points bug

Just logged onto season 4 to find that i haven’t been give any competitive points for the end of the season. I was diamond 4 support and gold 2 damage but ive got nothing. I know that there is a bug the actual ranking system itself were people are geting the right rank. But theres also loads of people that arent getting any competitive points for the end of the season but i cant find anything about this on the forms. Personally i dont care about the rank i just want my competitive point that ive earned as i imagine other people want to. This needs to be looked into. Thanks

2 Likes

Same here man, my marster 5 stood the same but i didnt got my points idk if blizzard will fix this ngl

1 Like

same thing man,no points for me

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like