Competitive Player Titles Not Unlocking

Hello, I have been a Diamond tank for a while but the player title, Diamond Challenger, is grayed out. This same issue has occurred when I was a Diamond support for about two seasons. The Platinum Challenger player title is also grayed out and has been since I started playing. All of the player titles under Competitive are grayed out except for Adept Competitor. I have waited multiple seasons to make sure this isn’t from the Seasonal progress. Seems like an actual bug on my end.

1 Like

I have the same issue, hopefully they fix it cuz solo queing all the way to diamond was pain and i dont wanna do it again lol

1 Like

any solutions? i have the same problem

1 Like

Unfortunately, this is not a bug as competitive titles are designed to be seasonal and expire the season after they are awarded, or the second season after the one where it was earned. To take this season for example, players are still competing to earn Top 500 rewards for Season 7, Season 6 rewards are currently in use, and Season 5 rewards are now expired. I hope this helps.

Here is a link to the competitive bugs megathread in case you have other issues regarding competitive: