Competitive play banned

hello … I have been banned on my account and it is a mistake of my internet, what do I do?

If this is your first time, then it should just be -50 sr and a 10 min ban

try to make sure your internet is stable before you start a game

3 Likes

I think you’ll be allowed back if it’s not a repeated offence.

But I encourage you to put more consideration into playing Competitve when you have connectivity problems.

It’s the most hardcore, most serious game mode and people who play there are supposed to take the game as seriously as it gets.

If you drop out of game because of your internet connectivity, sadly, you bring misfortune upon your team as well. They will have to play 5v6 for the rest of the match and their chances of winning will be unfairly reduced.

I’m sorry but I have to say - It’s your responsibility to ensure that doesn’t happen. E.g. getting your internet fixed and making sure that you won’t lose connection during the match.

not playing competitive with bad internet seems like a good idea.
You will be able to play again the next season.

4 Likes

The only people I report are those who are crazy toxic(sexist, racist, homophobia, or just non stop berating a player) or people who leave comp matches.

If your internet isn’t stable, don’t play comp. If it was a rare occurrence, then don’t stress, it’s like a 10m ban.

1 Like

You’re not suppose to be reporting leavers.

If you knowingly enter games with issues like this you deserve a ban for throwing the game. I installed bad ram sticks into my PC and troubleshooting/diagnosing that as the issue is why my only comp games played are placements. But now that it’s fixed I’m still gonna wait to 222 for that grind hardcore lol

Wait for next season.
It is only season long if it was for disconnects.

Change ISP? :man_shrugging:

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

2 Likes

nothing, you get banned for leaving games, and if your internet is soi bad you get disconnected enough to get banned all you can do is get better internet or not play competitive

1 Like