Competitive not working

Its saying competitive is currently unavailable right now

8 Likes

Hey folks, we’re investigating an issue that’s causing the new competitive season to not start properly. We’ll post updates as we have them, sorry for the hassle.

11 Likes

this happened on my birthday please fix I got work shortly and want to play comp on my birthday

6 Likes

@SubBastion
This is the saddest thing I’ve ever read

4 Likes

While you are in there editing the database, please delete the 2CP tables. Shouldn’t be hard, also it shouldn’t be a feature for OW2, just make it happen now. What’s the holdup? Is that really your only selling point to OW2???

1 Like
2 Likes

Best way to ruin your birthday!

3 Likes

If that’s the only thing you’re getting out of OW2 then I feel sorry for you.

4 Likes

It’s not the only thing there is to OW2, didn’t you watch the preview? You should watch it, there is 2 more maps and some new PVE enemies.

Small update, season is shown to end in less than a minute.

My hours aren’t going up for COMP even though I’m playing. :confused:

1 Like

I decided to hold off in case it screws with my stats. (on my other account)

Been showing that it has less than a min remaining all evening. Rather not risk an issue trying to play it if its not working correctly.

I’m having a similar problem, at first it said comp was unavailable but now it says it’ll be starting in less than a minute ? I’ve slept since then and it’s still saying the same message.

Seriously blizzard? It has been over 12 hours now that it shows “season ends in less than a minute”… can you get your … together for once please? Honestly even charging money for a game that works this bad is a crime

You do know that they extended the season.

dude cmon. this is a nice thread.

1 Like

It says less than a minute until season end 7 hours long, maybe everything is right if one minute is 9 hours or something idk

Is there a problem with the Rank Points too? i didnt get any Rank Points by Competive Season 27 Starting.

1 Like

Please I’m tired of getting suspended for no reason… and I don’t want to be banned for unwanted leaves that happened.

i JUST GOT STUCK ON THE APPLYING UPDATE AGAIN!!!.. I’M SO SAD… I HAD AN HOUR LAST TIME I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL BE THIS TIME…