Competitive issues

I won 5 competitive games lost 2 but ranked down how is this possible

3 Likes

this also has happened to me :c im really not sure what is going on, i went from diamond 5 to gold 4

2 Likes

Yup, got placed plat 1. completed another 6 games (1 loss 5 wins) and got placed down in gold 4.

1 Like

This happened to me as well. I was Plat 3 and got placed in Gold 2 after 5 wins and only 2 losses between rankings.

1 Like

this EXACT same thing happened to me, rank and all - it has to be a bug

1 Like

hey this happened to me too :frowning: i was playing duo with my friend and he got his tier up, but not mine. we won 15 games with no 15 loses each and my tier did not go up

1 Like

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

I’m having the same issue since the first comp season of OW2. Did placements and landed in high silver/low gold. Apparently ended up end of season in bronze 5. Now hard stuck in broze 5 with no movement. Will say at season end I ranked at high silver or low gold again but then drops me back to bronze 5?
Is my game broken?

1 Like