Competitive Issue - Just want an answer

I’m playing competitive since before season 1 and right now i have a little complain to do.

In fact, im really pissed off… its not the first time that happens, actually its the second but its been awhile since the last.

So, im doing placements, start the game, everything normal, guys flaming each others because hero picks, the normal stuff nothing to worry about. Round 1 everything great our team is doing an amazing job, sh*t happens, my family blow up with the eletric panel in my house.
2 minutes later i reconnect, round 2 didnt started yet, nice (even knowing that 1 round was lost), rekt enemy team in round 2, rekt enemy team in the following rounds.

So just tell me why should i get a lost in this placement if i was one of the main reasons for my team victory (even knowing that i was the main reason to the first round lost)? how fair it is this system? its that hard in 13 seasons to put some validations in the code to distinguish the people who deserved or not to get punished?

Maybe before giving ridiculous buffs and nerfs for random heros, maybe just maybe, put some “ifs” in your code… PLS

2 Likes

You have been playing competitive since before season 1 and only now in season 14 you want to complain?
Was there a comp season 0 I didn’t know about before season 1?

well the last time it happens i complain too so yup right now, since this still an issue, i think its a great time to do it.
you could play comp before they started the “seasons” :slight_smile:

Another example of something completely absurd that has been int he game for many seasons. There are simple solutions to this that they are unable to figure out. The easiest one is, if someone leaves and rejoins they should not get a loss if they win. Why am I having to say this?

1 Like

See How Competitive Skill Rating Works (Season 14) → Leaver Penalty and References. The references point to Blizzard’s statements on the topic.