Competitive integrity

SHAME ON YOU BALANCED TEAM. IM 26 years old and i could do a better job at balancing comp for masters and above

No really, you couldn’t lol you couldn’t even spell ‘a better’ properly

2 Likes

I would say a “BOOMER” but I am getting 35 this year :sleepy:

A monkey could do a better job at balancing the competitive mode. There is no way they dont see it!! How players win by choosing heros that cant be countered ??? Why there are so many win buttons in the game?!?!

this is not a bug, so move your topic to “discussion”.
Or Better: delete it completely. It’s just meant to insult and express your anger and not helpful in any way. At your age one could expect a little more self-control and knowledge of decent social behaviour.

I don’t say your issue is not valid and your anger/frustration not without reason. I just say that this is not the way to approach it.

the problem i see is that i think all of the balance team, or mostly , are alot of old software engineerings or cant play ow for the majority of the day, and it conflicted on the game play on high levels competitive games. Theres no way they cant see the win buttons in the game AKA BRIG ULT, IMORTALITY, BOB DYNAMITE COMBO, EMP, JUST PICK HITSCANS ON HERO SELECT.

So no! This is no time to be nice, this is not time to forgive, THEY HOLD THIS GAME HOSTAGE FOR TOO LONG, NO SKILLS HERO OUT! BALANCE THIS GAME!