Competitive CTF is a cesspool of aimbotters

Worse than any other game mode right now – and every other game mode is pretty bad.

Whenever there’s a limited-time competitive event like this, it’s a cheat magnet. If you don’t get caught, it’s the easiest way to get your precious Top 500 player icon.

Isnt competetive CTF a GOATS fest? I cant even imagine aimbotters winning against a team of juggernauts pressing W

As someone who has logged nearly 100 matches in competitive CTF already this season, I’m gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you. I’ve yet to see any aimbotter-like activity. It should be mentioned I play high plat/low diamond CTF and low masters/high diamond competitive classic.

Same honestly. And im in low masters on my alt account as a rein main for comp CTF and my team legit dosent lose to any comp with hitscans in it because they legit cant do enough dmg till the time they just kinda run you over.

I don’t really see a point to ‘comp’ modes for most of the arcade games. The format isn’t different from regular ctf is it?

Anyway, this game wasn’t designed for CTF, or any of the arcade modes, I think that’s clear. I jump into the regular ctf occasionally for loot boxes and it’s always a hot mess.

The competitive CTF is 100% better than normal CTF.

In plain-Jane CTF people see one flag missing and they start leaving, this cascades and one team is left getting spawn camped while 2-3 players constantly join and leave to avoid the inevitable crushing loss.

Competitive CTF ensures we get a full game(most of the time).

I guess you have a point there, but I still don’t really think this game is designed well for it. I mean, I guess they added comp mode for those like you and that’s good! But, well, just some characters are truly awful in ctf and some are way op. When I want to win, I just usually take Torbjorn if no one else has. The legal, in game, aimbot :slight_smile:

Wait comp classic is a thing? When and where :o:
Sorry im living under a rock

You’re one or more of: not playing on NA servers, playing at some weird hour like 10 AM EST, cheating and trying to gaslight, or you’re not good enough for enemies to toggle on. I’m guessing it’s one of the first three, because none of my 10 placement matches were totally clean. I can’t get even one match where at least half the players aren’t under level 100 and obviously rage mode aimbotting.

They usually wait to toggle. They want to see if their (bad) natural skills can get them where they want to go. But, being bad, they fall short, get frustrated, then toggle and turn a 0-2 to a 3-2.

I play 2pm-10pm CST, mainly. I play east coast servers. I don’t know what a gaslight is, so that’s probably not what I do.

Anything else?

Nope, nothing else. You’re free to go. Enjoy your evening.

Have you ever just gotten good?

I can queue long time for comp CTF and not get a game. I have only gotton 1 game only today!!