Competitive coins

No I am not, but no one who had less than 15 wins got the rewards for season 5. End of story. It was known all season that you need 15 wins and now theres a bunch of people reporting this as a bug that they didnt get their rewards. When in fact youre all just oblivious to the fact that you didnt meet the minimum requirements

1 Like

there were people who didn’t play the 15 games and received it, don’t you understand?

3 Likes

No there are not lol. Yeah back in spring, when the 1st season of Mystery Heroes comp came around, you got the rewards after 5 wins. Not anymore

1 Like

this is strange, I made the MD5 on my two accounts and received the coins

2 Likes

Zarya, only 5 wins or more?

1 Like

Yes, only 5 wins on both accounts.

3 Likes

Yeah you needed 5 wins earlier, in season 5 and now season 6 it’s 15 wins

1 Like

Honey, it is posible that we are playing different seasons? I just said that i only play 5 games, 5 wins, not 15 in season 5 in both of my accounts. It is hard to understand that? There are other people saying the same thing, and even saying that they win more than 15 and didn’t recived. I only played 5 and recive. They also need to ask for suport here, and also people who revice the wrong amout of competetive coins.

4 Likes

In overwatch this new season. It told me I should receive 1500 as role GM last season and 1350 as Mystery Hero t500. that’s 2850 competitive points. but in my account, I only have 2600, with over 1000 left from last season. please fix it thanks

3 Likes

Same, this was gonna be my first gold but I guess not anymore :frowning:

3 Likes

Did not receive competitive point, finished season in diamond.

3 Likes

This is an issue across platforms for a lot of players. I’m missing my top 500 title for open queue and I have over 50 wins. My boyfriend is missing his GM role queue title reward.

Edit: I have not seen any posts that they are aware of this issue.

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

Me too… I want my competitive points

1 Like

i dont think so cuz my friend who placed plat whit only 5 wins got his comp points and title

1 Like

it says no where that you need 15 wins to get the rewards, exsept on the first challenge in role queue where its to show that you have gotten rank in each of the roles, and besides forcing player to do 10 extra matches when they already have there rank sounds stupid imo.

1 Like

I completed the 15 comp wins requirement, I placed in both mystery heroes and role queue, and didn’t get rewards for either.

1 Like

Yes Same i get No Points and Titel

1 Like

“it says no where that you need 15 wins to get the rewards”

Are you really this illerate that you cannot understand written words?

Look:

https://ibb.co/L9mh1jK
https://ibb.co/Q8x62xz

1 Like

You did need to win 15 competitive games i think since about 2 or 3 seasons ago.

This season they have broken it down even further, so you need to win 15 mystery heroes to rank in MH, 15 in role queue to rank in RQ.

I don’t think they had it broken down like this last season though, i think that breakdown is new. I just can’t remember for certain.

1 Like