Competitive bug

I queued up for a comp game and then it bugged out and didnt get me in to the game itself but it counts as a leave for me and makes me derank

7 Likes

Reinstall the game completely asap. Had this happen and I couldn’t fix it and now I’m banned for the season from comp. Bliz support also said there isn’t any way to appeal these bans/suspensions which I find stupid

2 Likes

For me the issue was resloved when I launched the game through battlenet instead of Steam, might be worth to try.

be careful through, it gave me a loss for each failed attempt when I connected but didn’t suspend me. so I now have 6 extra losses on my progress

1 Like

Where did you try to appeal these issues, here on this forum?

Need to fix this Blizzard

1 Like

I just got the same issue :confused: im suspended for 15 minutes

it’s gave me 6 loses because i tried to join a game 6 times im fuming

2 Likes

I’ve encountered the same issue on Steam, particularly during custom games or practice sessions while waiting for a match. It also occurred once on the menu screen, although I didn’t experience a time suspension. Interestingly, I was able to communicate with other players facing the exact same problem.

The initial occurrence lasted for 15 minutes, but now I find myself unable to play for an entire hour. Beyond the negative reviews on Steam, persistent bugs like these have the potential to drive away the existing player base.

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I have linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: False Suspension And Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

thats the funny thing apparently according to blizz support guy i talked to its just not appealable AT ALL

1 Like

i am trying to climb and it happens once, i lose progress , happens 2 times , 1 hour ban from comp, more loss of progress while on a win streak. I mean … small indie company bro. :dotted_line_face:

Same for me man, blizzard fix your dumb game

1 Like