Competitive Banned but its a bug

Hi everyone

I have today after talking to support, heard that i have been competitive banned for the rest of the season reason “The Leaver Pelnaty” Its sounds normal of sorts, a system implemented to hurt those who leaves games and makes the game annoying for the good community member.
But something here is wrong and this i were the bug comes in, a flaw in the system. I have not left a single game this season or gotten a similar ban in my 15 seasons playing Overwatch Competitive and always been a endorsement 3 to 4 player at the moment this feature was inplemented.

Ofcause i dont have any proof of me playing every game this season, i dont have enough storage for these videoes, or even thought of it being useful.

I’m just doing this post to see if anyone in the past or present has experienced the same, and maybe together we can shine a light on this issue.

I even tried to look in the competitive play squere with my mouse hovering over the ( i ), with no information or anything given, about a ban.
Though it is confirmed by support that is the ban i mentioned earlier, then why not give the player some more insight in when this happend, and why?
So i don’t have to flush support with questions, that could’ve been answered elsewhere.

Thank you for reading my post, and i hope that fellow people will keep a good tone, and only type here if its a legit bug (Unrightfull Ban WITHOUT any violation)

It sounds like you have been disconnecting right? Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: