Competitive 6v6 Elimination now available!

That’s just a stupid statement. If it truly was meant to have your own team, then why are you able to solo queue?

Just because you can control your team more when you have a full party of 6 players doesn’t mean that it is meant to be that way.

2 Likes

Can we get an arcade competitive mode every month or so. It can be different game modes so it will a surprise every month.

2 Likes

Man, I’m TERRIBLE at this mode. Everything’s so fast. Got 300 lower rank than my competitive rank.

1 Like

6v6 is terrible and inferior to 3v3.

1 Like

Is it based off of the same formula as normal comp? Because normal I’m high plat but I got master in this.

1 Like

Hey this is just an idea but could you maybe make a different competitive mode that is only for those who don’t one trick. The community seems to be really annoyed by one tricks and I don’t know it seems like a easy fix and everyone wins. Just an idea.

now all the pro players will be forced to fight against bridgitte and realize how broken of a character she is

I’m glad you guys are making a competitive for this to spice things up! Hoping this indicates that Copa Lucioball is coming back to comp as well!

This was a mistake. Putting up the 6v6 game mode as a competitive mode without the regular version also available just means that people who don’t care about their rank are in games with people who are there only for the win. Competitive is meant to be cooperative teams interested in improving, and should be a little more exclusive than just anyone who wants to play 6v6. It prevents serious players from having fun and casual players from experiencing a relaxed gaming environment. Please put up a regular 6v6 mode in the arcade alongside competitive.

1 Like

This game mode is garbage. I keep getting 5 people not communicating and dying alone against a fully coordinated 6 man team. I’m a master player playing with 2800s now because no one wanted to f**king communicate

2 Likes

6v6 elimination is my favorite arcade mode, so happy to see it get a competitive version! I really enjoy the competitive arcade modes more so than regular comp because I feel like there’s less pressure so people are generally not as negative and toxic. It’s also great to have other options to earn points.

best decision ever made

My experience has been pretty positive… I hope they keep the arcade comps going and rotate them whenever the season ends.

It’s a pretty good place to practice fundamentals for regular comp as it teaches you to engage, disengage… even if you have a 6v5 careless engagements might reverse it.

Scott im really happy about this mode but dissapointed its another tease from the usual compet grind. The community is feeding for an alternative to the usual mode so how close are you and the team committed to have permanent alternative modes? This mode is a blast, mystery heroes would be epic lol. Comon team!!

Can you guys fix regular comp first?

4 Likes

Don’t know how the SR system works in 6v6 but It certainly worked better from 7-3 with a rating of 3676. Where as on normal comp, I was 7-3 and hit 2800 where I was 3300 last season.

Would be good if the SR worked this well…

2 Likes

Will extra comp points be rewarded for reaching SR tiers at the end of this short season? Or will I be rewarded with comp points based on my highest rating in 6v6 or standard comp mode? Thanks,

Got kicked for AFK for playing rein and holding shield. What a joke. Fix the mode please.

1 Like

Love the new game mode! But could we get the wait reduced on the character select screen to 10-15 seconds? 25 seems a really long time when you have to choose up to 6 times in a 5-10 minute game.

6v6 Elimination is grate for the people who play that game every time is available like (my 2 friends and I). Unfortunately we will not play this mode under the competitive banner as it appears to be using the MR and SR from regular competition. So here is a question to the developers; why waste our time with placement matches when the game will just slap our regular SR? Here place my SR at 900 and my friends at 2600, I mean is not like in our normal 6v6 and 3v3 we play against gold and platinum players all the time or at least that’s what your “recently played” list tells me.

1 Like