Competitive 6v6 Elimination now available!

Normal comp sometimes just gets a little too repetitive. I love this new change to spice things up a little bit.

11 Likes

Deathmatch without a team is better than this.
U can’t even take the hero u want after u win.

6 Likes

In placements will I be able to play with my higher ranked friends who are in placements too? For example I’m diamond right now in normal competitive but I want to play with my GM level friends. Can I?

2 Likes

please blizzard make this a permanet mode, i need this in my life, you can clutch in this mode, and theres even a small metagame with how many healers you use and managing comp options, its great, plz plz plz keep it as a feature

12 Likes

Retribution? :smile:

why they chose to make it competitive 6v6 not competitive 3v3 is beyond me

13 Likes

:thinking: :thinking::thinking:

Well, nice. Now i dont need to play the regular to get comp points

2 Likes

I actually like it. Is it going to be around more often.

1 Like

5 isn’t even…so…

Now all we need is a death match ranked mode pls…only mode where people will not tilt because of bad team mates

6 Likes

that wouldn’t be fun… only brigittes, moiras and roadhogs then

1 Like

Yeah and ruin everygame…

You need to do a 1vs1 Random comp. That may help people realize how difficult they players they are choosing not to play actually are…

1 Like

I would say that for a game that seems to be built on playing with friends, playing with friends can be more punishing then playing alone.

2 Likes

Por qué no un modo 3v3? Creo que a la gente le gustaba más el modo 3v3 que el 6v6 :wink:

2 Likes

Will there be a competitive 1v1 in the future?

2 Likes

That’s good and all, but guys please join voice chat.

7 Likes

That is too short a season!

Seriously, loving the idea, loving playing it, but let’s see this more than once a year?

2 Likes

There wasn’t decay in CTF or Lucioball so I’m gonna guess not. I’ve only ever seen decay in normal comp

1 Like