Comp title not recieved

I have not had the competitive title in like 3 seasons. Last season hit GM in roleque so now I’m more interested in having it. I always have had the adept competitor unlocked, but all the rank ones are not open.

Apparently it has been under work or atleast people have been pointing it out, but still not fixed.

8 Likes

Same here. I’m missing both the title and competitive point rewards.

3 Likes

same here I didnt get the Points for my rank as well as the title

3 Likes

same here I didnt get the Points for my rank as well as the title. Last Season too. Good game.

3 Likes

same as u TAT,i hope this is just a bug

2 Likes

I got one of my titles for OQ but not my RQ title which was the one I wanted.

2 Likes

i got gm in role q at the very end of the season (literally in the last few minutes) but i opened the game after updating and didn’t get my title or comp points. never been an issue for me before. great game

1 Like

Finished Grand Master in Mystery Heroes, I did not receive the title or points

2 Likes

I also did not get any of my titles, or points, or any challenges completed.

3 Likes

just happened to me aswell wanted to buy the new sombra skin :frowning:

2 Likes

Same here, placed GM and no title.

4 Likes

You need to win at least 15 games to earn the title.

1 Like

i won 15 and you can even see it on my profile under games won, and i still didnt get the title or points

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

ME TOO it makes me very sad

1 Like