Comp Rank/Matchmaking Issue Since April Bug

In April there was a bug that caused people to lose their rank and not receive competitive rewards for the previous season. Those impacted were told this happened because there was a bug if you logged in too soon after the new season update.

Ever since this happened my rank and matchmaking have been bugged as well. This is making playing the game increasingly more frustrating. In ranked and unranked I have been placed against players that are above, sometime far above my rank in mirrored roles. Currently I’m in gold on all roles in role queue, however, I am getting put up against players that are plat/diamond and sometimes even masters while I’m in gold. I’m gold tank for example and I’m being placed against plat/diamond/masters tanks for example. I wouldn’t mind this if I was in those ranks but I’m not.

The other frustrating aspect is that I’m consistently outperforming my teammates sometimes vastly outperforming them. It’s frustrating always being expected to carry every match because I’m placed against higher ranked players but not having high ranked players on my team to make for a fair match. I’m not sure if the matchmaking is placing based on my MMR or what the specific issue is, but matchmaking and ranked games have felt so bad since the April bug affected my account.

I received the rewards eventually but there is definitely a lingering issue with my account. Please look into this issue and my account as soon as possible because it is making the game play terribly and is just not fun to play.

This forum is for troubleshooting crashing and connection issues. If you have feedback on matchmaking, post it in Competitive Discussion, and if you have a bug to report post in Bug Report.

That you for responding but I posted it in the bug report section and I didn’t receive a response so I posted it here. I posted it again in bug report, still no response. It’s been weeks and my account is broken. Please escalate this.

Developers only respond if they need more information from you.

If you have an actual account issue, other than disagreeing with how the system is working, then you would want to open a ticket.

It’s not a disagreement with how the system works. It’s a bug that has been affecting my accounts matchmaking ever since the April update.

We were all told after the April update that they would fix the rank issues but they never did. They never fixed the bug and it’s causing my matchmaking to be unplayable.

No one is going to look into this?!

Issues they are working on can be found here:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.