[Comp] kicked from match

Hello, Blizzard Overwatch Development Team.
There has a bug during playing a game about an hour or two ago. It was a competitive match, and it was a overtime, and suddenly a black screen came out in the middle of the attack, and it went out to the title screen with an technical error.
Even though both teams were expelled from the room, the in-game chat worked well, and the “rejoin match” button, no matter how much you press, didn’t get back into the game.
While we were playing the game as hard as we could, I am able to escape due to server-side problems, and we got the count and penalty points, so I’m very upset. The development team wants me to raise my score again and return the escape count to zero. It would also be better if I got a small reward. That’s it. Thank you for your hardest working.
P.S., I don’t want you to roll back points. Since I won two games after that, I don’t want to make my efforts go up in smoke.
P.P.S., the corresponding error message was: An unexpected error occurred and the connection to the server was lost.