Comp Conspiracy

I have had multiple issues the past month in comp where i get kicked the last point of games when we are heavily ahead. its weird these kicks ONLY happen during games we are heavily favored to win. I actually cant recall any other occasion i have been kicked at all from the game. OoOhOh

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

if im not alone then blizz just happens to have accidentally coded a random bug that removes big wins from the game ? coooooooooooooooooooool guys…thanks for letting me know about another thread i can complain in for nothing to be accomplished

1 Like

It’s definitely frustrating, but remaining silent will also not fix these issues. None of these issues will be solved if people aren’t vocal about them and even leaving a comment on these and other related threads would help bring attention to them.