🤡 Come one, come all, to Leonora’s latest Party in Paris

For the coming weeks Leonora prepares the guest hall for the party.

Yes, Leonora the statue artist whose been sending gifts to churches in Italy.

Is about to show off her latest work to the noblest individuals of Paris.

See what’s under the white sheet in the the art hall.

Be sure to make to this event, and not be held up in a nearby tourist Trap.

(Posting this here for anyone not good at connecting dots: ^https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Leonora_Botruvio)

4 Likes

I thought this was a big OOPSIE from blizzard and they posted the next hero early

1 Like
1 Like

Nope just entertaining the only thing that makes sense right now. (Lore Maniac things)

On a side note, how much do you like Mei’s ice walls?

Next hero comfirmed?

1 Like

I would love to see some concepts at least… I am told, I am pretty bad at them. (Though I Hope this Hero is an Off Tank Support, likely to be wrong on all accounts.)

But this is just entertainment till the real fun happens. (Unless the unthinkable happens.)

I like shooting them as bastion

1 Like

I don’t think she will be ever an hero, but it’s at you if you want to make a concept of it

1 Like

Well I imagine it will be a hero that Summons “pillar of art” that heal and boost nearby Allies. While at the same time doing the reverse to enemies.

Honestly debating on the rest of the kit still, likely something with Beams and Fortify.

But sure someone will come up with something better for this Revolutionary artist.

In overwatch magic isn’t really a thing and it is more likely explained cinetifically (like Symmetra) or as old traditions/ancient powers (Hanzo/Genji). If you want to summon Pillars of art, there has to be a “logical” way to explain it.

How would yours be?

Medical Nanotechnology… it’s literally my answer to most mysterious things in Overwatch.

1 Like

But we are talking about art here. What about something like using the floor to enlarge it is area then throwing a ball explosion that drops mini robots that paint the wall, then it will have always different looks each time u summon one.

Idk just a random thought :slight_smile:

Reminder Da Vinci (the person the hero is likely based off of) was also a medical artist.

So this hero would also have some revolutionary medical abilities. (Why I am pushing for to see other Off Tank Support Concepts of Leonora.)

1 Like

Now that I think about it would’t her design be too similar to Echo?

Technically we haven’t really seen her, just an angle.

You could say the same about Banshee Moira.

She atleast she clearly has the superior fashion sense

1 Like

Honestly, it would be good if a youtuber could talk about this Leonora “Stuff”… Only could find one again. (And it’s in another language… figures.)

warning in German (I think), also from Last May.

People here are too hype on other possible candidates, they just keep going over this one.

Edit: Might has well leave this here too: It gave the two dots to connect. (Already theorized Leonora had Talon Connections earlier this year.)

1 Like

an italian hero?
And she’s an omnic?
I’m sold.

1 Like

Mate if lucio can heal with dubstep an omnic can heal with art. art can make people feel good and thats lucios explanation for how his music heals xD

2 Likes

I have a healer concept that I have been working on for someone else but I always felt like it might fit my idea of Leonora too:

• M1 - Flare Fires projectile shots in an arc similar to Zarya’s M2
  • M2 - Swap Cycles player between different clones. Health stays the same.
  • E - Clone Creates a clone/statue in targetted location (Like Sym teleporter) - Can have 2-3 up at a time. They look identical and copy Leonora’s passive and when she fires.
  • **Shift - ** Gives ally a buff for 5 seconds. Any damage that ally does gives them health (either nonrecoverable or regular but I would rather it go over their normal health limit - maybe with a cap) - health disappears after 5 seconds.

The rest of the kit and that last one fits my guy a bit more but I would love it if she was our “clone hero”! (Also, I imagine she would have a passive aoe heal to pair with her clones)

1 Like