Combine your top 3 used characters

Hanzo, Mercy and Zenyatta.

So I am keeping the bow and Sonic arrow.

But, he has different arrow types.

1. Healing arrow that when shot at an ally attaches a healing beam to them for 3 seconds, healing for 45/s (the average between Mercy and Zen)
  2. His alt fire is now gonna be an arrow volley. Not the new ability, but like he gets ready to fire his arrows like Zen does in his orb volley
  3. A Discord arrow, has similar up-time as Sonic (10 sec) where an enemy takes 30% more damage.
  4. His ult is still the dragons but there is a radius that if his allies are around them as they fly, they will be healed 300/s (Zen’s trans) and still damage enemies.

I actually really like this…

edit oh and he has GA as a movement ability, and Mercy’s regen back when it was 3 sec before it kicked in. He can also still wall climb.

Tracer + Sombra + torb… Trasombiorn

Sombra, Mercy, D.va

A caster that can fly around casting debuffs and healing.

Primary Weapon: A staff that can lob volleys of healing (that you have to aim) at an ally. Looks like a healing version of Micro Missiles. Shot by the reload button. Weapon doesn’t need to reload and when not using this burst heal, you can shoot smaller orbs that do less healing. Orbs that hit an enemy are of course damage instead of healing.

Debuff one - Silent Soul- Cast one person to prevent them from using any abilities for 2 seconds. (A much shorter version of hack, but can be done from a distance. And can only be interrupted by a stun.)

Debuff two - Consuming Darkness - a large red portal is placed underneath a person’s feet, causing any bullets or projectiles shot to swallowed up by the darkness. Lasts for 2 seconds. (Works the same as defense matrix, but it’s single target rather than something that acts as a shield.

Passive: Double tapping X causes you to launch yourself into the air, you can hold down X to maintain your height and fly around. After four seconds of continuous flight, you fall to the ground. 5 second cooldown.

Ultimate: Necromancer

Duration 20 seconds. You gain free flight. While active you can cast your debuffs on an ally. If they die while debuffed, they are resurrected after 1 second. If they are not killed, they are given a 50% HP heal. You can prevent the res by not killing them until their debuff ends.

1 Like

Roadhog, Doomfist, Lucio.

By combining Roadhog, Doomfist and Old Lucio
I get za

ROADO ROLLA DA!

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Junkrat, Mercy and McCree…

The world is not ready for this.

1 Like

Soldier, Lucio, and D.Va.

Primary: Heavy Pulse Rifle
Secondary: Defense Matrix
Body: D.Va (both Mekka and Pilot forms, see Passive)
Shift: Boosters
E: Crossfade Aura (We’re allowed to switch around ability slots right?)
Ultimate: Tactical Visor
Passive: Mekka Pilot (Second Life)

Because apparently Soldier 76 wasn’t versatile enough on his own.

1 Like

I feel like that’s just Ana back when she was OP, lol.

Well let’s see

Somoitra.

Her primary fire is exactly like symmetra’s but with moiras range. Her alternate fire is a hack but it also heals you when landing a hack.

First ability is translocating teleporter, she throws translocator and wherever it lands a teleporter with 3 charges appears for allies to step through and appear where it landed.

Second ability is invisi-fade, you disappear, turn invisible and invulnerable to any damage and move as fast as fade moves you but for the time invisibility lasts. You step out of it with no end lag and can shoot immediately.

Ultimate is EMP-beam.

Shoot a laser that hacks enemies in contact, damages them and heals allies.

Sounds too OP

Ooh! so D.va/Mei/Ana this is a tricky one.
I’d say maybe Mech with boosters still, with Mei’s freeze for the guns, but I’m not too sure what to take from Ana, maybe the freeze also heals??? I’m also thinking either d.va ult mixed in with Meis ult would be cool, an explosion of freezing! :thinking: I’m bad at this :flushed:

Reinhardt, Mei and McCree- MeiCree Hardt

Keep McCree peacekeeper but it shoots Icicles. The Flashbang is an instant freeze and on his arm is a sheild like Reinhardt that opens up to barrier but MeiCree Hardtcan still use his gun while it’s up. Roll reloads gun and health but it slows me for a brief time.Ultimate will the shield up, a much larger flashbang freezes those in the 15m of my FOV and all those effected are shot down by the Peacekeeper (mix of Blizzard and Deadeye). It sounds broken but it’s my character so whatever.

Sombra Mercy Moira

I would take Mercy’s passive with Moira’s secondary fire, take Sombra’s gun, invisibility and hack with Moira’s fade. Now THAT is a fun hero.

Mercy who can protect herself, especially solo ults, with DM, and have Sound Barrier as her ult, and I would love boop instead of damage boosting, if I can add that.

Mer-cio-atta.

An omnic that is an actual counter to tracer.

oh wait…

Zaroitta- Zarya/Moira/Zenyatta.

Zenyatta’s weapon and ult.
Zarya self bubble and damage energy passive.
Moira’s healing spray, (recharged by doing damage and has health leech) and fade.

Unkillable.

Mercy/Zarya/Dva
Maryva. A medic weightlifter in a mecha who heals and shoots laser beams.
Her ultimate would be a bomb that sucks enemies into it.

Pharah/Rein/Zen
Renyarah
A DPS that flies, pharahs primary and zens volley secondary, Rein’s barrier and the orb on E (Ally=heal Enemy=discord)
Oh yes and Ult:
Hammer down then Barrage then Transendence
OR
Transendence then Hammer Down Then Barrage

Mercy, Symmetra & Mei.

God help you all. :face_with_monocle:

Every single shot from Bastion’s minigun explodes and he can drag the enemy towards him as well as having 50% DR and 300 heal.

Q: Dragon blade
E: Winston Bubble
Lshift: Winston jump
Mouse 1: Soldier 76 Rifle
Mouse 2: Helix Rocket
HP: 400 + 100 armor
Passive: Double jump
Size: Genji size

A hero with symmetra’s gun, can fly as an ult, and can ggo invisible.
Have fun :wink: