Closed thread about Brigitte that was actually civil and over moderated by these forums

Continuing the discussion from Brig has been ruining matches for half a year now:

Funny,

Because I’m not the one with a private profile now am I?

I’m also someone with more games played than you have on all of your characters combined.

I also play with GM’s off and on, trying to learn from them.

And if you knew anything of the mechanical aspects of the game you would know why JR and Faira are not hard counters to Brigitte.

ESPECIALLY at GM level.

I’m ready for my silence now Moderator, but I can’t let people post inappropriate and offensive things without challenging moderation on these forums.

It’s happened way to often, and way to much.

Funny, because mines not private either.

On this account, which only has 2/5ths of my time on Junkrat(I swapped to PC season 7. Also I have a Tank flex account, and a DPS Flex(excluding Rat)).

I play alot of PUGs with GMs(Theres even more time that I have that the game doesn’t pick up)

“Mechanical Aspects”
Wow you are reaching for it.
Junkrat dominates Brigette, and I think I know better than a Sombra main how well my hero deletes another hero.

Hahahah
The only reason Junkrat isn’t deleting her is because none of you are beave enough to play an F-Teir hero. If Junkrat wasn’t F-Teir due to lower ranks crying, he would demolish Brigette(Like he already does actually)

Yet nothing about my post was “inappropriate” or “offensive”, in fact I wasn’t even breaking any rules of the forums.
So if you do get silenced, it is not my fault that your wrong

I would post a Moira popcorn gif for this but I can’t. :cry:

2 Likes

Maja to the rescue !

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/46/2/1542116258-deep-fried-popcorn-moira.png

4 Likes

Have an animated Moira too

4 Likes

Wait… you “continued” a thread that was “unfairly” locked despite being civil… with an argument? Wut?

3 Likes

Just to let you know:

2 Likes

It’s always fun watching two people that are both right try to tell each other why the other is wrong.

How are they both correct? One contends that Junkrat and Pharah hard-counter Brig, the other disagrees. Literally only one can be right and it is the guy that knows his basic Brig counters.

2 Likes

Why would you make your own post about this?

This screams insecurity…

4 Likes

Which one would this be?

1 Like

This thread is really funny in a sad way lol

Hi there me again.

In case you haven’t noticed I have as much experience on F Tier as you do, with more games played than probably all of your accounts combined.

Ask any GM how often Faira is used, and why she’s not used more. After all you have more experience than I do, don’t take my word for it, I’m only going by what I’ve heard GM’s say… but what do they know amirite?

JR is useful in every rank, even if Brig wasn’t in the game. He’s hardly F Tier.

Why yes in fact there was inappropriate and offensive things you posted, that went grossly ignored by moderators, but I guess you are more of a pillar of society than I am, hence why my posts get removed but not yours.

Oh but I have no F Tier experience? You know more? Why? Because you play a meta pick… AKA Meta slave.

Oh so you were stuck in elo hell just like everyone else, so you created smurf accounts to break free of elo hell. Trust me you ain’t the first, and you won’t be the last.

The fact I have over 10,000 games played clearly means I have no smurf account.

I probably have more wins on just sombra than you have on most of or all your characters on every account combined.

Which seems to be a common trend for me. Someone with a total of 466 games won on this account, that’s barely 1000 games played total.

I have over 2000 wins on sombra alone, NOT including total games played.

Don’t talk to me about one tricking slick because I guarantee I probably would rickroll your F Tier JR against my F Tier Sombra.

And just because you are diamond doesn’t automatically make you the expert on game play, mechanics, or counters. I’m well versed on brig counters because I know how to play her to remove Faira, and JR as a hard counter.

If you really want to know what GM’s think of Diamonds, go ask them. They literally call Diamonds Bronze level for them. They literally say Diamonds are just as inexperienced as gold or plat.

I’ve had GM’s ask me to play Sombra in Comp, because they felt I shouldn’t be in gold, but I don’t because I don’t want to get banned for it.

P.S. All your experience on console doesn’t me didly squat here on PC, your diamond level console is probably the equivalent to Silver on PC.

If you think Sombra is F-Teir then There’s clearly no point arguing with you.

1 Like