Clean Getaway (No Deaths on Retribution Expert)

Edit: I just got this achievement and no longer need it. Anyone else who still needs Clean Getaway, I recommend posting your tag here for others.

Looking for a group that wants to try to beat Retribution on Expert without any deaths for the Clean Getaway achievement. I have already beaten Retribution on Legendary and know how to get to the end cleanly. Just need a solid team that sticks close together and doesn’t run too far ahead.

I would like to join. Oui#11324

1 Like

[NA] LF Team for Retribution and/or Uprising Legendary(Classic).

Retribution: Best with MCCREE, can play Reaper as well.

Uprising: Best with Rein(Can play Tracer and Torb) Uprising Legendary I have beat before

I will be looking to do every other achievement as well.

Battletag: TruNemesis#11240

ADD ME only if Serious/Experienced/Dedicated.

2 Likes

I’d like to join up as well, Zueluzzar#1783

1 Like

I’m looking to do some of the achievements still. Sureni#2198
Uprising - Hard with 80% payload health, and Legendary. Best with torb, or Rein.
Retribution - Expert with no downs, and Legendary. Best with McCree and Genji.

Looking to do the no death Retribution and 80% uprising. Play Reaper Moira and anyone from uprising

Aerooregano#11127

lft i m Gespenst#11350 willing to no life it u better b ready to do it 24hour a day 7 times a week till it end

Looking for group to clear:
Uprising (Legendary) - good with mercy can fill as Rein
Retribution (Expert No Deaths)+(Legendary) good with moira
Storm Rising (Legendary) good with mercy

Experience:
Uprising Legendary - furthest completion, team wiped at last Orisa
Retribution Legendary - furthest completion, team wiped at heli round with multiple heavies
Storm RIsing Legendary - furthest completion, team wiped after downing 1 heavy at last wave
Storm Rising Legendary (All heroes no deaths) - Got it easily with Orissa/Torb/Bap/Sym, with sym getting us to places with good cover and bap’s clutch disc

Add me Ghostiee#1708 (N/A or SG server)

Edit: Just cleared storm rising all heroes no deaths! Relatively easy as you can almost nuke the heavy down!

amphurmeung#1164

Looking for Retribution Expert no Incapacitation or Storm Rising Legendary