Chugging for several minutes after launch

I have been noticing for the past several days that immediately after launching Overwatch my game will chug (Massive FPS drops, slow loading character screen, etc.). 
 The main menu will run fine and smooth, however when I change screens I will notice these issues, especially when I go to my Hero gallery and select a Hero. If I load into a match (arcade or quick play *I don't dare comp with the issuue*) the game is unplayable.
 I noticed the only way to play smoothly is to: launch the game, let it run on the main menu for 10 or more minutes, check the hero gallery screen is running smoothly, then I can play unhindered.
 This seems like a server issue perhaps? Mind you I have only had this issue on Overwatch. None of the dozens of other games I play have even minor issues that may relate.
 I have checked my GPU driver is up to date, repaired my game, and searched several forums for a fix and nothing seems to work. Hopefully y'all find the issue and get it repaired. Thanks -

Greetings, your issue seems more hardware related if anything. Have you seen my guide which is pinned in the technical support forum? It covers a lot of key tips that can help improve performance:

Also be sure to check out this official support guide:

Please note, the Bug Report forum is not monitored by Blizzard Technical Support, and only by Blizzard’s Quality Assurance Team which tracks for issues such as in-game glitches or bugs as you play Overwatch. Connection issues, performance issues, and crashes are technical support issues. If you need further assistance, please start a new topic in the technical support forum where Blizzard Technical Support and forum MVPs can lend a hand.