Chengdu Hunters vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

Vancouver wasted TOO MUCH with their ult bank in the second to last team fight.

YOTTACHAD AMENG AT IT AGAIN! Fantastic work Hunters.

Also true, Dva is a huge counter, but even with that, Shanghai Dragons dominated the three best Goats teams with 1-3-2… I ponder if Pharah is really the strongest character in the game overall. or maybe Echo will be… or Echo and Pharah together with Dive tanks…

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Hamster meta intensifies :hamster:

Good to see Ameng playing Wrecking Ball again, what a turn around

1 Like

That is why I bought the Hunters Hammond skin last year. The only skin worth getting for Hammond that is OWL related.

2 Likes

Bad puns at 5 in the morning… yep.

Is Mei still a must pick? I hope not, all these nerfs are unfair to low ranks

What are the Hunters trying here? Some half-assed dive composition?

Yep, the ability to crowd control and map control is still making her a go-to pick in the high level game. Especially in a game where one-hit shots are becoming more and more rare.

That being said in this weekend’s of Overwatch League matches, they are not playing on the current live patch since that patch is less than a week old.

After Map 3

-
-
-
-

Okay… Chengdu’s strength is defense.

Yeah Chendu know how to get Titans to play on their level.

Does Vancouver rely on Haksal this much that they can’t even beat the Boston of Asia? This was the team with the most wins last season.

No Vancouver relies on Bumper being a meat shield, but he isn’t apart of the team anymore.

But overall, they just prefer to try to keep to a meta fight, usually CQC, and get uncomfortable to mirror.

I think Jake just died…

…oh nevermind… he is back.

Bumper is no longer on the roster, which I do think was a big mistake. I still think Fissure feeds still. (Remember Fissure has been on three other teams since the league’s inception.)

Indeed, Fissure is notorious for feeding… and I know Bumper is no longer with them.

Also wow, Chengdu stomping Titans is so weird.

1 Like
2 Likes

After Map 3

-
Victory!
-

The next match begins here: