WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After East Week 3, Day 2)
#1 JUNSEI 87 points
#3 WYOMINGMYST 85 points
#2 NOSTALGIA 84 points
#4 KEYU 81 points
#5 SICKONE 80 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
1 Like

The Hunters and the Dynasty have quite a big reputation to live up to. That Dragons vs. Fusion matchup was an instant classic!

Now, as for my prediction…I have the Hunters winning 3-2 over the Dynasty. Let’s hope that this match is as much of a thriller as the last one!

I also want to caution everyone that I will be from away from keyboard for at least the first 2.5 maps, as I have just received a little pop-up detecting movement in a certain carrier…which means I have kittens to bottle feed. Don’t worry, I will still be able to watch the match, I unfortunately won’t be earning tokens though (since I have to watch on a big screen TV). Have fun, everyone! And good luck to both teams!

1 Like

Seoul is very weird. They can lose games they should win in 0-3, but sometimes clench out surprising wins they shouldn’t.

Bit of a strange time for Chengdu to play Ameng & Yveltal for the first time this season, at least we get to see the Yottachad back in action

Seoul has accepted two former NYXL players, they have the curse now too.

why is chat spamming 10?

Because Profit was 10 kills away from his 5000th kill in OWL.

0_0

Came here for this…so he’s 1 short or 2 now?

Seoul is done for, they can’t pull a reverse sweep, especially now that they have the NYXL curse.

Profit is quickly approaching the league milestone of 5,000 final blows all-time. As of this moment he is now 2 away.

Shortly before that he already reached the 10,000 elimination mark this season.

And now he hit 5,000 Final Blows! This series may not go Seoul’s way, but that is an achievement!

Carpe also hit 10k elims…wonder where he is on final blows then

(Anyone else?)

Hmm so I went to look and carpe was ahead of profit coming into weekend so perhaps he already got?

My Pick’em predictions are getting murdered tonight…

1 Like

That game got decided by a big tank diff.

Seoul should stick to double barrier, it’s all they know.

Final Score

-
Victory!
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Alright everyone, have a good morning! Matches resume in six hours. I am off to get a little bit of sleep.

I wouldn’t say that necessarily…chengdu is pretty good

The Chengdu Hunters are heading to the GLOBAL MAY MELEE! They will be the APAC 1 seed!

Chengdu Hunters will face the NA 2 seed, while the APAC 2 seed Shanghai Dragons will face the NA 1 seed.

That’s it for now. Matches resume with the NA May Melee Knockouts at 3:00pm Eastern (high noon Pacific) today. Coverage begins as always with the Watchpoint preshow at 2:30pm Eastern (11:30am Pacific). Until then, you have 6 hours to sleep, mow your lawn, or whatever it is you do on Sunday mornings.

1 Like