Asia - Playoff Round 2

VS.

Chengdu Hunters

New York Excelsior
Season: 8-14 -14

Season: 16-8 +20

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Let’s go New York Excelsior. Bring home the bacon and go to the double elimination playoff round!

Well that Ctrl+Shift+= didn’t take long

And that’s our first pause of the match…and that’s the first pig to go flying!

Tuning in for cool WB play. Go Ameng!

go Hunters, i forgot this was on tbh

Leave is a pretty good Tracer. That was a risky bomb that paid off. It was a long throw that could have missed or D.Va could have ate it.

come on hunters, do something

I am not sure if a B.O.B. spectator cam would be a very good idea.

1 Like

Owl started streaming when it was 3 am for me :frowning:

Watch out there Wolf, you don’t want to stir the hornet nest by criticizing Mercy too much.

that was exciting, loved the end to that

1 Like

There wasn’t a moment to type out a comment during that match without missing something. Good stuff. Unfortunately I’ve got to go and Do Things™ now, but I’ll probably watch this later.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

i am lucky i am australian, so started just after 7 pm for me, its the US based matches that are a pain(usually 5 am) but i watch a lot of indycar so i am used to the 5 am starts

the next map is coming up in cheddar :stuck_out_tongue:

always love watching anubis tbh

1 Like

Well, gang, I got some bad news…I just went from floating to furious now that I’ve caught wind of reports that my high school got blown out of the water in its rivalry game matchup last night…and now the trophy associated with that rivalry is heading back to our rivals.

I guess the good news is that thanks to COVID, the only way I can vent right now is by smashing a bunch of pixels in video games. Which is exactly what I’m going to do as soon as Overwatch League action wraps up.

you would think someone would have touched the payload, still wasnt looking good for them if they did touch it

Final Score

Victory!

come on hunters, you can win this

YAY! My NYXL won and are going to the double elimination portion of the playoffs!

At least something went right this morning…