Chengdu Hunters vs. Los Angeles Valiant - FINAL

Makes sense, most of the Hunters roster are in fact chinese players. Dragons are mostly korean now.

Both (and GZ) run the wacky off-meta comps though, so I love them all. It’s just Hangzhou letting the side down.

There are 12 Chinese Players in the League currently

All 8 players from Chengdu Hunters
Eileen from Guangzhou Change
Diya from Shanghai Dragons
Guxue and Krystal from Hangzhou Spark

Can we call Yangxiaolong the Chinese Pine?

Too bad he is problably not on the All Star lineup to compete on the Widowmaker 1v1… Baconjack is more popular than him I’m assuming (If he did make to the 6 subs)

Honestly so shocked after the first match, I feel much better now. WE CAN DO THIS, HUNTERS!

Also, I’m fanboying so much on YXL and Kyo right now.

I feel bad that YXL couldn’t play stage one… Not saying Baconjack was bad, but this man is a scary on Widowmaker and McCree. I wonder if their last player (Jiqiren) is also some hidden pearl.

Jiqiren was supposed to be their starting main tank. Not having him is what’s pushed Chengdu to become what they are

That was a clever Sym play

Is that a PRO Symmetra?

I hope so but I’m also fanboying too much on Ameng to even care about Jiqiren so I really don’t want Jiqiren to take that main tank spot away. Definitely not looking forward to Hunters running GOATS all the time because they now have a player who can play Rein.

im happy with the amount of symmetra we just got

Please refer to Vancouver Titans versus Chengdu Hunters - Temple of Anubis

But yeah… I guess not having Jiqiren was problably for the best in the end.

Ah Chengdu, you never fail to impress.

LAV are racing through Kings Row!

Big 3 minutes for Chengdu, Seoul and Shanghai

Well the win won’t happen here but at least they’ll get closer.

This one fight has been at least 2 minutes

That has to be the longest teamfight ever.

2 Likes

Oh come on…

That was actually BS with all the investment Chegndu put in.

People with a weak heart were in serious danger during that final minutes, wow. Serious stalling game, not bad from both teams even if I prefer the Hunters.