-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

well my oh my, I got a 100 token drop!

Congratulations!

my first one of the year too. bout damn time

Upset alert? This is a shock

no its not its the hunters and the spark

i think the hunters’ issue rn is that theyre trying to run mccree right now and not double sniper in hanzo/widow and no mei. i dont think the zen/baptiste combo is working wonders either

Hunters continue to be very inconsistent. This should have been an ‘easy’ win.

The Spark were looking utter Pepega in 2-2-2 before today, Hunters were looking one of the best teams. It definitely is an upset.

I was wrong to doubt the Spark, and I could not be happier.

YXL threw that game for the Hunters. After map 3 you should have never been on McCree and noticed that it was not working at all…

Sad, but YXL needs to be benched and put Baconjack in.

How Hunters view playing Overwatch League matches

1 Like

https://media1.tenor.com/images/17c232c008689b60be77b0c9b47b58e1/tenor.gif?itemid=10554579

Is this where Boston now go on a 4 match winstreak to beat both Chengdu and LAV to #12?

That would require Boston to show up and not have their plat body doubles on stage.

2 Likes

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

More games tomorrrow! See ya then!

Season Playoff implications with tomorrow’s matches:

Philadelphia Fusion vs Vancouver Titans:

• If the Titans win this match, they will lock up the Pacific Division spot for the Season playoffs. If the Fusion win this match, they will be guaranteed a spot in the play-in tourney at least (that is, assuming they haven’t already done that). In addition, if the Titans win this match and NYXL loses their match against Guangzhou, then the Titans will also lock up the 1-Seed for the post-season (with NYXL getting the 2-Seed).

Washington Justice vs Houston Outlaws:

• There are no playoff implications with this match. Both teams are already eliminated from Season Playoff contention.

San Francisco Shock vs Dallas Fuel:

• If the Titans win against the Fusion in match 1, this match has no playoff implications for the Shock as they will have locked up the 3-Seed in the Season Playoffs. If the Titans lose against the Fusion, the Shock need to win this match in order to still have a chance at locking up the Pacific Division spot. If the Shock lose this match, then the Titans will lock up the Pacific Division spot. On the other hand, Dallas needs to win this in order to have a better chance at making it into the Post-Season.

Guangzhou Charge vs New York Excelsior:

• If Guangzhou wins this match, their chances of making it into the play-in tourney for the post-season will improve. NYXL needs to win this match if they want to remain in contention for the 1-Seed in the post-season. If the Titans win their match against the Fusion and NYXL also loses this match, then NYXL will lock up the 2-Seed for the post-season (with the Titans locking up the 1-Seed).
1 Like