Chengdu Hunters vs. Guangzhou Charge (Play-In Round 1) - FINAL

One stat I’m interested to watch throughout the playoffs is number of points taken per match:

• The current OWL record is 33 points (Guangzhou v Atlanta, Stage 2 regular season this year)
  • The current record for the OWL era in general is 38 points (Runaway v KongDoo Panthera, Korean Contenders 2018 S2 Final, AND Lowkey Esports v FURY, South American Contenders 2019 S2 Final)
  • The current record in all Pro play, including pre-OWL, is 42 points (Lunatic Hai v KongDoo Panthera, APEX S3 Final)

I’m fully expecting at least one of those to be broken in these playoffs.

huh? what did i miss

Bren’s predicted Philly to win later, whilst Sideshow predicted Shanghai. Wrong way round surely?

I think this is going to be a lot closer than what anyone anticipated.

After Map 1 • First to Four

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

That was quite close and could have gone either way. This is given that Charge is supposed/predicted to roll Hunters and win comfortably.

Well, I can make food, have it and the EMP will still not go off. It’s that bad right now in terms of cast time.

Nero’s melee pharah is op lol

1 Like

Next League Pick Question is now up:

Hunters vs. Charge - Map 2 - Which of the following Support players will have the most healing done?

• Chara
  • GARRY
  • Kyo
  • OnlyWish
  • Rise
  • shu
  • Yveltal

The scrim reports concerned me, that first map confirmed I’m right to be worried. Chengdu look slick

Kyo or Shu. I’ll go with Kyo

To be fair, Chengdu has always been really good on Control, especially Ilios. So it was expected for them to do really well.

Kyo is a DPS Moira though.

Chengdu and Guangzhou trying to figure out the meta:

5 Likes

i wanna vote for yveltal bc i usually do bc i love me a good pokemons but…im going shu

Keep in mind that the losing team has more healing done because they take more damage.

So you Pick-a-Shu?

4 Likes

Me seeing Doom-Pharah being viable after predicting Shanghai to get crushed :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I mean it’s very unlikely it’s not one of the moiras.

a shame its too late to change my vote again :pensive: