Chengdu Hunters vs. Florida Mayhem - NOW LIVE

I see Online, Invis, Share, Dark Mode, Channel, Video Producer, Dashboard, Friends, Subs, Inventory, Payments, Settings, and Log Out. That’s the menu at the top right.

Then the gear at bottom has only Chat Option and nothing else.

Is it a Twitch Prime thing? I don’t have that.

Actual Charlie Niner, rare for it to actually be one

WELP…That happened.

https://i.imgur.com/DIWSpKH.jpg

(Ignore the BETERTTV stuff)

I would also try refreshing? It probably won’t pop up if it thinks you have no things to edit.

Severely disappointed Elsa isn’t playing Mei

1 Like

Just let it go dude.

1 Like

so looks like hunters are having no part of goats… theyre playing 2-2-2-. but what kind?..sort of a modified dive

pretty close match id say

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Can’t link the image I took. But mine doesn’t have any of that. It has the Chat Options and even there I’m missing NSFW and the Control Center part.

Do you have to have a channel set up? I only have used their recently to watch OWL and DST (for their drops) and haven’t done anything with the channels/broadcasting stuff.

I don’t have the Name Display section at all.

Nah, you should just need an account and that’s it.

Oh, I think I figured it out? You don’t get the options when you’re in the control center. I only get it when I’m on the normal twitch stream.

Stop trying to make Reaper happen, it’s not gonna happen

I feel like Reaper needs like 10% damage piercing through barriers.

Is that the first nano blade this season?

Nope there was some last week.

1 Like

i dunno elsa seems to be doing pretty good compared to others who try to use reaper lately

At least Reaper has his ult before point c Kappa

2 Likes

Never noticed before, but Hunters logo looks like a jack-o-lantern from a distance.

aKm glad that Note Blossom might takeover from aKm Blade