Cheese is faaar too strong

1 Like

It practically does nothing good at all in return to any elo though.

In lower elos where teams are far less coordinated and a team effort is required to counter the Bastion bunker strat, itā€™s just an unhealthy and unfair nightmare for lower elos and at HIGHER elos, Bastion is just an extremely exploitable mess that hardly anyone wants to take seriously. There is no middle ground and therefore no balance making a rework all the more necessary for this character.

1 Like

There isnā€™t any other hero that insta wipes the other team at a long range without any decent aim. Who else can melt a tank in 1 second and also has range? Bastion is clearly different than every other dps hero, if you canā€™t see that you are blind.

Yeah might as well just rework all the unique characters out of this game. Because some people canā€™t adapt

Sometimes I think this community wants overwatch to die out

Hitting Q with Sombra is hard? Because honestly I find although you lose a lot of progress time against them, itā€™s so hard to setup that an EMP combo also makes them lose progreas hella fast.

Other than the fact theyā€™re generally some of the most niche or genuinely weak heroes in the game.

I think at this point they are just genuinely niche without that being a codeword for awful, tbh. They arenā€™t a ton of situations they can be played but when they can they work pretty decent. Except maybe Sym.

So the counter to pirate ship would beā€¦
pirate ship?

I took a vow upon myself to not take any argument that has to resort to the lame ā€œno skillā€ excuse seriously. You started your OP with it, and I immediately stopped reading.

2 Likes

its not lame its the truth.
It takes 0 skill to pick up mei, you can do everything with her as first time player. Same goes for Bastion and reaper.

Nah. I can always tell the difference between a Mein and someone trying her for the giggles. You arenā€™t gonna be landing them icicles like Meins do without getting used to how they work. You are gonna block stuff with ice wall you really should not. Etc etc.

I donā€™t think you quite understand. Itā€™s lame no matter how true it is. If you have to put it in your argument (you, in particular, started your argument with it) to be more convincing, you already lost.

1 Like

any other hero a bad teammate is like being 5v6

a bad mei is like being 5v7

1 Like

Yup. On the flipside, a good Mei is a terror. Like the other team lost a player. I havenā€™t really seen much inbetween her practically carrying and being entirely useless.

Cheese is called cheese because it is meant to disrupt and surprise uncoordinated teams. Grow a brain because cheese comps are also some of the easiest to counter. Heroes donā€™t get defined as cheese, the compositions do, so Iā€™m only listening to Pirate Ship and that gets countered by DM or yā€™know, just EMP or do a set nade as well.

Poke h0les in the d3f3nse with s0mbr4 & make swiss cheese.

The whole thing about people laughing at low sr opinions is one of the biggest things ruining this game. All opinions are valid, only accepting a select few opinions from high ranking players will only mean their gameplay, while the majority of players are not on that level. So it may become better for the pros, but then the casual people get more and more problems.

1 Like

cause you donā€™t like it or what :smiley: if its true it should be accpeted and not making me looseā€¦ i donā€™t want to win anything btw.

It isnā€™t a reason to justify a nerf.

Reaper is cheesy?

Huh.