Cheese is faaar too strong

• Pirate Ship
  • Mei
  • Reaper
  • Sym (only in specific cases, like Pirateship porting, or when played with mei torb)

all these heroes are faaar too strong, they are only cheese heroes and show no skill but are allowed to win cause of no skill and cheese strats. This strats need to go, No game should be won just cause someone picks stupidly easy to play mei or reaper and you can’t counter him in time, thats not a fair win, he did nothing the reaper or the mei, they are just so op that they need specific counters blizzard knows who are non existent or not good enough in gold or Plat.

Regarding Pirate Ship: It’s just so annoying, every single time the game gets instantly not a single bit of fun if you need to play it or play against it, it’s the worst strat that only works cause Bastion can setup on moving platforms. He shouldn’t be able to build his turret on moving objects, give him extra shield if you all cry about his only good strat dying (im 100% for it, it’s so boring and stupid its insane that this is allowed after 3 years of this game being released.) BTW there is still no reason why Orisa halt doesn’t pull him, it pulls rein and road and they are much higher weight, but bastion…
These comp is sometimes hard to counter if you have not good enough team work and thats also why this should go, not making teamwork worth less, but you need much more coordination then the pirate ship needs and thats the false way, the defenders need more skill then the attackers for doing the same thing, they should require equal skill. Thats also true for Reaper and Mei.

All these heroes make this game a gamble and not the better team wins, the better cheese wins.

PS: Sym is only a problem in bastion combs, or in Torb/Mei/Sym, so im not directly complaining about her…

Changes i would like too see

• Orisa can pull off bastion again, making the counterplay much easier.
  • Mei freezes slower but makes 65% more dmg while doing so.
  • Reaper gets less life steal but adds that he can get life steal from dead bodys too!
  • Sym, bascially nothing :smiley: Faster teleport and infinte teleporter
7 Likes

Overwatch is, entirely, a game of strategies and counter-strategies. Every hero in this game is a tool in a big toolbox. Go back to Call of Duty, it is checkers, this is chess.

17 Likes

interesting.

10 Likes

Yea i forgot sym takes no skill. It’s not like shes a close range hero with 200 health, orbs that have no acuracy and are slow, a beam with a small hitbox, and no panic button like other dps unless you count tp which takes too long to deploy and can be destroyed. Yawn, but hey 3 turrets

16 Likes

Yeah, no… Counter-strats that are harder to play then the strat itself should be buffed so that the original strat isn’t as strong anymore. I mean you pirate ship.

its funny how you didn#t read my post.

it’s funny how you didnt read my post.

2 Likes

So a Player who has his nickname removed cause of toxicity is telling me that 2700Sr is worth nothing or what :smiley: he isn#t allowed to have opinions or what.

6 Likes

Maybe reword your post? I read it, but I would never use “Symmetra” and “overpowered” in the same post lol

3 Likes

Blizzard have no control over the Dairy industry.

4 Likes

did it, should be enough to make it clearer :smiley:

1 Like

I do not control the speed at which lobsters die.

You’re a real one :blue_heart::blue_heart:

I dont get the nickname part, care to elaborate? Also no, you’re perfectly allowed to voice your opinion. But don’t get upset when people laugh at your stupid opinions.

Changes i would like too see

• Orisa can pull off bastion again, making the counterplay much easier.
  • Mei freezes slower but makes 65% more dmg while doing so.
  • Reaper gets less life steal but adds that he can get life steal from dead bodys too!
  • Sym, bascially nothing :smiley: Faster teleport and infinte teleporter

just that they aren’t stupid. You can see it everywhere. No one has fun playing pirate ship, not even Kolorblind, i think he does it like nearly never.

1 Like

Give Bastion the Symmetra/Torb “more offensive, less defensive” rework and everyone wins. The only good thing about bunker comps is I try to destroy them every time I see one on my “learn new heroes” account.

Bottom line is there shouldn’t be 1 hero where once they are in play, your whole team has to work around it.

1 Like

Reworks are the worst thing for this game

And there are tons of hero’s that makes the team have to play differently just because you don’t like the way you have to play to deal with bastion doesn’t mean it’s a problem. You should just look for a more enjoyable matchup against the character

Bastion still needs it, he isn’t good and buffing him in any way would break him.

1 Like

y tho

how tho

think pirate ship is the only common complaint you listed

Mei and Reaper are always terrible at higher ranks and it’s only the lower you go anyone ever complains about Reaper

Sym complaints are usually just for turret reasons and idk why you’d list her and not Torbjorn as well

i don’t like then mei can freeze faster then any non burst dmg can kill her. There is only bastion that can kill her fast enough. That makes burst dmg too strong in the overall roster, same is true for reaper.

1 Like

Why can’t we just be happy with a weaker hero.

You don’t have to enjoy him but others do

when i look at the pickrate, no your wrong :smiley:

1 Like