Cheapest Postpaid Cellphone Options

Time to revisit this, as promised. :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Cool story bro :+1:

It does feel pretty cool being right all the time.

1 Like

Uh huh. What a successful life you must live. :+1:

Sometimes. Depends on the market. :blush: Being right always pays off there.

1 Like

L + ratio + this aged like moldy cheese + lacking empathy

3 Likes

The great news is players will now get to play on their account as intended, but it will still restrict alternate Smurf accounts, old ones and those that are brand new. Win win for us all.

2 Likes

Seems you have problem to understand what you have readed.

Is only for old players, all new players need phone numbers.

“accounts that were not connected to Battle.net as well as new accounts will still have to meet SMS Protect requirements, which helps to ensure we’re protecting our community against cheating”

They wanted to be sure to include people payed Overwatch 1 in the game, without change the approved phone numbers providers list.

Majority of players will still need an approved phone numbers.

Seems you have trouble reading what I said from the beginning with them finding a workaround. :blush:

It’s still not good for new players, for the same reason it was bad for old players. But it’s better than nothing.

Ok so you trolling and denying what is writed on the article you posted.

Not really surprised.

The reality is majority of Overwatch 2 players need phone numbers.

Considered you denying the reality, i’m not interested continue to talk with you of your fantasy world, blocked.

Honestly you could find an acc to buy…would still be cheaper.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/no-phone-numbers-for-people-who-own-ow1

they’ve had enough of losing money to cheaters. This system will be added to all future free to play games in my opinion. it’ll be the norm.

Not denying anything. I said they’d walk it back or find some way to make exceptions, which they did.

Lol… I love that you guys have so much to say until proven wrong. Then it’s “blocked.” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cry:

1 Like

Yeah, thankfully it didn’t take too long. Still sucks for brand new players in similar situations. I’ve had a Blizz account since WoW launched, same number for almost as long, and been with Cricket for over 4 years now I think. Pretty stupid for me, someone with a 6 year old, level 2000+ account, to have the game they still played deleted for a sequel that restricts them from being able to play unless they get a more expensive phone plan.

Also that one guy who called Cricket miniscule, they have over 12 million other subscribers besides me. It’s billed monthly and autodrafted, it’s just billed up front instead of having a billing date that’s in the middle of the following billing cycle. It was a really dumb way to do things.

New players are the real problem.

If you make too much easy create new free accounts you will be flooded with smurfs and cheaters.

Blizzard must add more limits they can and hopefully they will add hardware ban too.

Maybe if is possible even add “cross-ban” with cod.

Activision already doing “cross-ban”, they hardware ban a guy on a cod and this guy is get hardware ban in every “modern” cod and warzone, past present and future.

If all this ban will be transfered on people play cod and overwatch will be funny.

TBH Hardware ID is pretty much the only way to fairly apply some sort of restriction.

One account, one machine.

The process for changing HWID is there, but it’s so sketch as to who to even get the info on how to do it from it’s more a risk for the user to try to do than anything.

Getting HWID banned is as close to getting the death penalty online as it gets.

Considering a playable Overwatch machine can be attained for less than $100 on eBay I am not sure HWID is really going to stop that many people.

100$ is very improbable, but let’s pretend is true.

100$ every time get banned for a free game.

How many of the kids cheating will do this?

Is another big limit to this bad behaviour like phone numbers.

All is good to protect the game.